Experience Your Inner Truth (Clairsentience)
Have you ever thought?
“That makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up!”
“This doesn’t FEEL right!”
“I’ve got butterflies in my stomach!”
“My body feels so drained after…”
Have you ever experienced pain, shivers, or a tingling sensation in certain areas of your body. Aside from chronic pain, this may be a response to a situation or person that your body is trying to shed some light on. Pay attention the next time you feel a session of pain. Step back and consider what may be causing this issue (But do not ask “why?”). Our bodies can pick up on various energies when we enter new spaces or when we are around new people and situations. I am often asked, “How do I know that I am not making this up?” That answer be found within our bodies.
Developing this intuitive sense takes time but here is one of many methods that can be practiced:
1) Sit quietly in a space where there will be little to no interruption.
2) Focus your attention on your breath, breathe in through your nose for a count of 4 and then slowly breathe out through your mouth for a count 6. Repeat this step 4 times.
3) Ask your guides, angels, or whomever you work with to show you your “yes.”
4) Formulate, in your mind, something that you KNOW to be true. (Ex: Your name, something that has resonated with you in the past, etc.)
5) Take what you’ve formulated, and repeat it to yourself a few times.
6) Move your awareness from your head to your toes. Notice any tingling sensations, areas that are suddenly warm, or movement within your body.
Practicing this regularly will give you a physical “yes” that can be used in various situations. You will be developing your “Clairsentience.”
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website/handout are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this handout/website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and the results of the information are not guaranteed. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this handout/website.
CrystalCognizance.com**Arialle aka “Dahlia Rose”**firstname.lastname@example.org